Easy domain and Hosting

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's day celebration in Las Vegas

Kelly Osbourne has whisked her mum Sharon to Las Vegas to celebrate America's Mother's Day on Sunday (08May11) - and has vowed to donate any money she wins from gambling to charity.
Kelly and her mum have always been close, and they jetted off to Sin City on Thursday (05May11) to spend a girly weekend together.

LAS VEGAS—On May 7 (May 8 Manila time), Manny Pacquiao faces Sugar Shane Mosley, staking his World Boxing Organization welterweight title on the line.

The People’s Champ always offers his fights to God, his family and all Filipinos, but this coming fight is particularly dedicated to his mother, Nanay Dionisia, and all the mothers of the world in celebration of Mothers’ Day.


Kelly adds, "Just won $120 on a 1 cent slot machine! I never win anything. The money I won is going towards my mums mothers day gift! But if I win any more money from the slots it's all going to my mum's colon cancer charity! On my way back down to test my luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment