Easy domain and Hosting

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Osteoarthritis: symptoms, treatment and relief


Degenerative joint disease affects the cartilage - the slippery tissue that covers the ends of bones in joints. Healthy cartilage allows bones to glide over one another and absorbs energy from the shock of physical movement. Osteoarthritis causes the surface layer of cartilage to break down and wear away. This allows bones under the cartilage to rub together, causing pain, bone swelling and loss of joint motion.


Over time, the joint may lose its normal shape. Also, bone spurs (small growths called osteophytes) may grow on the edges of the joint. Bits of bone or cartilage can break off and float inside the joint space, causing more pain and damage.


Osteoarthritis only affects joints. Rheumatoid arthritis - the second most common arthritis - affects other body parts besides joints. It also begins earlier than osteoarthritis, causes inflammation and can make the sufferer feel sick, tired and sometimes feverish.


The warning symptoms include steady or intermittent pain that usually worsens with activity in a joint, stiffness after getting out of bed, joint swelling or tenderness in one or more joints and a 'crunching' feeling or sound of bone rubbing on bone.


Osteoarthritis develops slowly. Early in the disease, joints may ache after physical work or exercise. Osteoarthritis can occur in any joint, but most often occurs at the ends of the fingers, thumbs, neck, lower back, knees and hips.


Osteoarthritis of the fingers is the one type of the disease that seems to be hereditary. More women than men have it, and risk increases after menopause. Small, bony knobs appear on the end joints of the fingers, called Heberden's nodes. Similar knobs called Bouchard's nodes can appear on the middle joints of the fingers. Fingers can become enlarged and gnarled, and may ache or feel stiff and numb, and the base of the thumb joint is also commonly affected. Medications, splints or heat treatment can help this kind of osteoarthritis.

******************************
I've been suffering from osteoarthritis on both my hips since 6 years ago.My quality of life has been very bad the last 6 yrs. I have osteoarthritis in both my knees and they ACV has helped immensley .I have been suffering with osteoarthritis in my knees for years. I've lost all my assets in osteoarthritis pain treatment. pleas help to myOsteoarthritis pain relief.

Donate me for my daily medicine:Just 200$ Donateme today for your love blessing . Show your support by giving a donation. My daily medication


No comments:

Post a Comment