Easy domain and Hosting

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Osteoarthritis Treatments Pain Relief


Study on Osteoarthritis as an osteoarthritis treatment, published in the Journal of Phytotherapy Research, shows Pycnogenol, an antioxidant plant extract from the bark of the French maritime pine tree, reduced osteoarthritis symptoms by 56 percent and provided osteoarthritis pain relief.


In the randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, held at Italy's Chieti-Pescara University, 156 patients with knee osteoarthritis received 100 milligrams of Pycnogenol or placebo daily for three months and were then evaluated using a number of tools. Patients were permitted to continue taking their choice of pain medication provided they recorded every tablet in a diary for later evaluation.


Results indicated pine bark was an effective osteoarthritis treatment and provided osteoarthritis pain relief. In addition to the statistic cited above, the Pycnogenol group also:


Experienced a 55 percent improvement in joint pain.


Reduced pain medication use by 58 percent.


Had a 63 percent improvement in gastrointestinal complications.


Reduced stiffness by 53 percent.


Improved physical function scores by 57 percent.


Enhanced overall well being by 64 percent.


The results of this study are significant as they clearly demonstrate the clinical action of Pycnogenol on OA and management of symptoms,” says Gianni Belcaro, MD, PhD, a lead researcher of the study. “The use of Pycnogenol may reduce costs and side effects of anti-inflammatory agents and offer a natural alternative solution to people suffering from OA.
******************************
I've been suffering from osteoarthritis on both my hips since 6 years ago.My quality of life has been very bad the last 6 yrs. I have osteoarthritis in both my knees and they ACV has helped immensley .I have been suffering with osteoarthritis in my knees for years. I've lost all my assets in osteoarthritis pain treatment. pleas help to myOsteoarthritis pain relief.

Donate me for my daily medicine:Just 200$ Donateme today for your love blessing . Show your support by giving a donation. My daily medication

No comments:

Post a Comment