Easy domain and Hosting

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Advice on Osteoarthritis Relief


The joints most affected include the hips, knees, hands, lower back and neck.


The number of diagnosed cases of osteoarthritis is estimated to reach 67 million by 2030. 


Statistics show that about half of all adults develop knee osteoarthritis at some point in their lives. 


The condition is common because the joint carries our weight, is put under stress as it moves with every step and is prone to injury in sports and other activities. 


Rheumatoid arthritis, in contrast, is an autoimmune disease in which a person’s immune system attacks the body’s own tissues. This causes fluid build-up, inflammation and pain in the joints. 


Every pound you gain puts four pounds more pressure across your knees. Losing 10 pounds takes 40 pounds of pressure off your knees. 


There is evidence that obese people have greater levels of inflammatory hormones, which can irritate joints and make them more vulnerable to injury. 


Stay active. It improves the strength and balance of the muscles and ligaments that help the knee work. 


Moderate activity three times a week can reduce the risk of disability from knee osteoarthritis by 47%, according to the CDC.


***********************************
I've been suffering from osteoarthritis on both my hips since 6 years ago.My quality of life has been very bad the last 6 yrs. I have osteoarthritis in both my knees and they ACV has helped immensley .I have been suffering with osteoarthritis in my knees for years. I've lost all my assets in osteoarthritis pain treatment. pleas help to myOsteoarthritis pain relief.

Donate me for my daily medicine:Just 200$ Donateme today for your love blessing . Show your support by giving a donation. My daily medication

No comments:

Post a Comment