Easy domain and Hosting

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Breaking Dawn, Imprinting Scene 'Tough' For Taylor Lautner

The cast talks about the new movie, plus watch individual pressline video interviews with Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. In addition, Summit Entertainment has cut together a special fan tribute video called "Comic-Con Fan Wake Up Call" to celebrate all the fans that spent the night in line just to get a glimpse of the cast.

And since the birthing scene is going to require a lot of CGI before the product is finished, Lautner wasn't even able to act off another person while he "imprinted." "I was given an X on a wall," Lautner explained at San Diego Comic-Con. "I don't know what I would have wanted [instead]; there isn't any ideal situation here."

In the book, Lautner's character, Jacob Black, plans on killing the child that nearly killed his best friend and major crush, Bella (played by Kristen Stewart). But upon seeing the baby in front of him, he imprints on the little girl and discovers that she is the woman he will spend the rest of his life loving, and his murderous purpose disappears.

Lautner explained his experience filming the scene, saying, "I had to walk into the room with the intention of killing this baby and then stop, twist and imprint on it, whatever that means."

Co-star Robert Pattinson, laughing out loud, exclaimed, "That sounds amazing! Jacob's secrets revealed."

Lautner explained that the scene was the most challenging he filmed during the entire series, and it took a lot of preparation to get ready for it. "I spent a lot of time talking to director Bill Condon and to author Stephenie Meyer and asking, 'What exactly does imprinting even look like?' " he said. "It was tough, so I sure hope it comes across alright.

Dadecated link for Go Daddy.com ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me

No comments:

Post a Comment