Easy domain and Hosting

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Desperate Housewives charity


SAN ANTONIO -As the wives of Wisteria Lane bid their final farewell Sunday night, fans of the show gathered to watch the finale on the big screen and raise a little money for Eva Longoria’s charity.


Santikos Palladium IMAX theater hosted a silent auction and screening for the series finale of Desperate Housewives.


The event raised thousands of dollars for Eva’s Heroes, a summer program for children with special needs.


One of the show’s young actresses attended the event to support her castmate’s cause.


Madison De La Garza plays the daughter of Longoria’s character. Now 10-years old, De La Garza was on the show for four years and says Longoria is an inspiration in her life.


"She's definitely my second mom. She's so sweet and I’ve known her for as long as I can remember. I started the show when I was six. She's a huge part of my life. She's such a mom to me,” De La Garza said.


The money raised at Sunday’s screening will go toward funding scholarships.

No comments:

Post a Comment