Easy domain and Hosting

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Osteoarthritis Symptoms Treatments


Some people experience popping, locking, or giving out of their knee. When it happens, it's sudden and can really catch you off guard. If it has happened to you, you know what I mean. Not only is it momentarily shocking, it can land you on the ground, especially a knee that gives out.


A knee that gives out is caused by knee instability. Often, the instability is related to ligament injury. Osteoarthritis of the knee is also associated with instability. Learn more about how osteoarthritis can cause your knee to give out in Knee Gives Out - Is It Osteoarthritis.


According to study results presented at the World Congress on Osteoarthritis, overweight women who followed a 2.5 year diet and exercise program had a significant reduction in the incidence of knee osteoarthritis. The PROOF (Prevention of Knee Osteoarthritis in Overweight Females) study, which was conducted in the Netherlands, set out to assess whether a weight loss program plus oral glucosamine sulfate could prevent knee osteoarthritis. The trial involved 200 women who participated in the weight loss program and 200 women who served as controls and did not participate in the weight loss program. In both groups, half received glucosamine (1,500 mg/day) as well. The women who were selected for the study were 50 to 60 years old, had a body mass index of at least 27, but had no x-ray evidence or clinical signs of osteoarthritis at the study onset.


According to MD Consult, the weight loss program included a weekly group session involving various low-impact sports. The women also had sessions with a dietician. The program was designed to be a regimen that women would stick with. After 2.5 years, researchers determined that among those who complied with the program, there was 25% incidence of knee osteoarthritis among the control group and 10% in the weight loss program group. Researchers did admit that compliance was an issue. Only 25% of women remained compliant with the program. Diet and exercise are lifestyle modifications that require strict commitment. Difficult to do, even with the goal of osteoarthritis prevention.


***************************
I've been suffering from osteoarthritis on both my hips since 6 years ago.My quality of life has been very bad the last 6 yrs. I have osteoarthritis in both my knees and they ACV has helped immensley .I have been suffering with osteoarthritis in my knees for years. I've lost all my assets in osteoarthritis pain treatment. pleas help to myOsteoarthritis pain relief.

Donate me for my daily medicine:Just 200$ Donateme today for your love blessing . Show your support by giving a donation. My daily medication

No comments:

Post a Comment