Easy domain and Hosting

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lambert to appear on 'Voice' finale

Grammy Award-winning country music star Miranda Lambert, who lives in Tishomingo, will perform a duet with finalist Dia Frampton on the live results show and season finale of “The Voice,” airing live at 8 p.m. Wednesday on NBC.
Lambert – the wife of Ada native Blake Shelton, one of the show’s musician-coaches – is a multi-award winning and platinum-selling country music recording artist.

Dia Frampton
“Miranda is an amazing artist and it will be fascinating to see her blend her talents with those of Dia,” said Paul Telegdy, Executive Vice President, Alternative Programming, NBC and Universal Media Studios, in a news release.
“This special duet is what ‘The Voice’ represents to our audience. Together, Miranda and Blake, who represent a true power couple in country music, will help provide a memorable finale for our first season.”
“I am thrilled to perform on my favorite new show,” said Lambert in the release. “It’s been a joy watching my husband grow so attached to his team. Truthfully, I am a little jealous that I am not a coach myself. I can’t wait to be a part of it.

All four finalists - Dia Frampton, Javier Colon, Beverly McClellan and Vicci Martinez - will perform Tuesday, and the winner will receive a record contract and a $100,000 prize on Wednesday's live results show.

Lambert, the platinum-selling artist who married Shelton last month in Texas, will sing a duet with finalist Frampton - a member of Shelton's team - on the season finale airing 7 to 9 p.m. on channel 2, cable 9.

"I am thrilled to perform on my favorite new show," Lambert said in an NBC release. "It's been a joy watching my husband grow so attached to his team. Truthfully, I am a little jealous that I am not a coach myself. I can't wait to be a part of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment