Easy domain and Hosting

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sprint Driver Racing for Blood Donations


Greg Biffle’s NO. 16 Ford Fusion car will bear the names of 33 blood donors during the NASCAR® Sprint® All-Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway starting at 9 p.m. EDT May 19. The car's "Saluting Our All-Stars" paint scheme highlights the American Red Cross and the importance of blood donations; Biffle is a member of the Red Cross National Celebrity Cabinet and a regular blood donor, according to ARC.


"I encourage everyone who is able to give blood to visit redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED-CROSS and find a blood donation location," said Biffle. "This week, I gave blood alongside my No. 16 team. It was easy, convenient, and satisfying. I feel great knowing that I may help save a life."


ARC is celebrating the fifth year of its Red Cross Racing partnership with 3M and Roush Fenway Racing. "Thanks to the generous donation from 3M and support by Greg Biffle, the No. 16 Ford also will sport a Red Cross paint scheme during the June 30 race in Kentucky,"

No comments:

Post a Comment