Easy domain and Hosting

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sharon Stone charity work


Movie star Sharon Stone has revealed her charity work has been dangerous at times – she has received death threats for her do-good work.


The Basic Instinct star admits she won a lot of enemies when she first became one of Hollywood’s charity faces – because many people felt she was simply trying to boost her career.


She tells Life & Style magazine, “When I started doing charity work, people thought I was only doing it for press – they called me the new Zsa Zsa Gabor. The adversity was awful.


“My life was threatened; someone wanted to kill me. It was serious. I know what it’s like to be bullied, but charity work is meaningful to me, so I didn’t give up.”


Now a leading spokeswoman for the American Foundation for AIDS Research, Stone has made a name for herself by demanding cash from rich guests at swanky celebrity auctions – and she insists she’s glad she no longer receives death threats for trying to do good: “It was a hard time in my life. I had to be careful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment