Easy domain and Hosting

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Royal Wedding Texas Style

Prince William and Kate Middleton will marry Friday, April 29 on *St. Catherine's Day at Westminster Abbey. I really wanted to get a hold of the royal menu and share it with you, but I guess I just didn’t have enough clout to pull that one off. The royal wedding really excites me and reminds me of one of my prior careers.


Traditional English Wedding Cake Recipe


INGREDIENTS


1 lb. butter


3 lbs. seedless raisins cut in pieces


1 lb. brown sugar


12 eggs


2 lbs. Golden raisins


1 cup molasses


1 1/2 lbs. *citron, thinly sliced and cut in strips


1 lb. flour


4 teaspoons ground cinnamon


1 lb. currants


4 teaspoons ground allspice


1/2 preserved lemon rind


1 1/2 teaspoons mace


1/2 preserved orange rind


1 nutmeg, grated


1 cup brandy


1/4 teaspoon soda


4 squares chocolate, melted


1 tablespoon hot water

No comments:

Post a Comment