Easy domain and Hosting

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kate Winslet charity project


Actress Kate Winslet was amazed when her celebrity friends including actor George Clooney, Ben Stiller and Meryl Streep agreed to pose for photos in a battered old hat in aid of her autism charity.


The actress set up her Golden Hat Foundation in 2011, and wanted to raise its profile through an event, reports contactmusic.com.


Winslet invited her A-list pals including Jude Law, Christina Aguilera and Demi Moore to don her beloved trilby for a photo book. The actress was stunned at the positive response from her Hollywood friends.


"So I came up with this idea... to send my favourite beaten-up trilby to as many well-known people as I could track down and ask them to photograph themselves wearing it," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment