Easy domain and Hosting

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Jennifer Hudson Charity Work


Singer Jennifer Hudson has founded a children's charity in honour of her late nephew, who was murdered three years ago.
Hudson's mother Darnell Donerson and brother Jason Hudson were shot dead in October of 2008 in Donerson's Illinois home and the body of the singer's seven-year-old nephew, Julian, was found in a car nearby three days later.
The Spotlight hitmaker was devastated by the triple murder and took a hiatus from her music career, but eventually bounced back from the loss.
She's now found a way to pay an apt tribute to Julian by launching the Julian D. King Gift Foundation in his name. The charity will help provide holiday toys to needy children in Chicago.
She tells Self Magazine, "I wanted to help kids in Julian's memory... We were poor growing up, but I didn't know it because we never went without or had a sad Christmas. It's heart-wrenching to see kids with no holiday gifts. So my sister and I started a toy drive at our old church in Chicago, and now we're expanding to school supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment