Easy domain and Hosting

Permanent short link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me
Spring Savings! $7.99 .com
Next time for Go Daddy: Easy to you just www.ez2.me Dadicated link for Go Daddy.com Just ez2.me

Friday, June 4, 2010

Eminem production discograph

This is a list of all of the songs that Eminem has produced.

1999
Eminem - The Slim Shady LP

* "Guilty Conscience"
* "Brain Damage"
* "If I Had"
* "97' Bonnie & Clyde"
* "My Fault"
* "Cum on Everybody"
* "Just Don't Give a Fuck"
* "As the World Turns"
* "I'm Shady"
* "Bad Meets Evil"
* "Still Don't Give a Fuck"

2000
Sticky Fingaz - Blacktrash

* "What If I Was White"

Tony Touch - The Piece Maker

* "Get Back"

Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP

* "The Way I Am"
* "Drug Ballad"
* "Stan"
* "Under The Influence"
* "Marshall Mathers"
* "Criminal"
* "Kim"

2001
Xzibit - Restless

* "Don't Approach Me"

Jay-Z - The Blueprint

* "Renegade"

 D12 - Devil's Night

* "American Psycho"
* "These Drugs"
* "That's How..."
* "Purple Pills"
* "Instigator"
* "Pimp Like Me"
* "Blow My Buzz"
* "Devil's Night"
* "Girls"

The Wash

* "Blow My Buzz"


2002
Nas - God's Son

* "The Cross"

Eminem - The Eminem Show

* "Curtains Up"
* "White America"
* "Cleanin' Out My Closet"
* "Square Dance"
* "Soldier"
* "The Kiss"
* "Say Goodbye Hollywood"
* "Drips"
* "Without Me"
* "Sing for the Moment"
* "Superman"
* "Hailie's Song"
* "When the Music Stops"
* "Till I Collapse"
* "Curtains Close"

Man vs. Machine

* "Say My Name"

8 Mile

* "Lose Yourself"
* "Love Me"
* "8 Mile"
* "Rap Game"
* "Rabbit Run"
* "Places To Go"
* "8 Miles and Runnin'"
* "Rap Game"
* "Stimulate"
* "'Till I Collapse"

2003
50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin'

* "Patiently Waiting"
* "Don't Push Me"

DMX - Cradle to the Grave

* "Go to Sleep"

Jay-Z - The Black Album

* "Moment of Clarity"

2Pac - Tupac: Resurrection

* "Ghost"
* "One Day at a Time (Em's Version)"
* "Runnin' (Dying to Live)"
* "Same song"

Eminem - Straight from the Lab

* "Bully"
* "We as Americans"
* "Love You More"
* "Can-I-Bitch"
* "Monkey See, Monkey Do"
* "Hailie's Revenge"

King Gordy - The Entity

* "Nightmares"
* "The Pain"
* "Pass Me the Lighter"
* "When Darkness Falls"

G-Unit - Beg for Mercy

* "My Buddy"

Obie Trice - Cheers

* "Average Man"
* "Cheers"
* "Got Some Teeth"
* "Lady"
* "Don't Come Down"
* "Shit Hits the Fan"
* "We All Die One Day"
* "Hands on You"
* "Never Forget Ya"
* "Outro"


Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. - West Koastra Nostra

* "911"

Eminem - The Singles

* "Wanksta" (Em's version)

2004
Lloyd Banks - The Hunger for More

* "On Fire"
* "Warrior Pt. II"
* "Till the End"

Jadakiss - Kiss of Death

* "Welcome to D-Block"

D12 - D12 World

* "Git Up"
* "Loyalty"
* "Just Like U"
* "My Band"
* "6 in the Morning"
* "Leave Dat Boy Alone"
* "Get My Gun"
* "Bitch"
* "Dude"
* "Bizarre"
* "Steve's Coffee House"
* "Bugz 97"

2Pac - Loyal to the Game

* "Soldier Like Me (Return of the Soulja)"
* "The Uppercut"
* "Out on Bail"
* "Ghetto Gospel"
* "Black Cotton"
* "Loyal to the Game"
* "Thugs Get Lonely Too"
* "N.I.G.G.A."
* "Who Do You Love?"
* "Crooked Nigga Too"
* "Don't You Trust Me?"
* "Hennessey"
* "Thug 4 Life(Dirty)"

 Eminem - Encore

* "Yellow Brick Road"
* "Like Toy Soldiers"
* "Puke"
* "My 1st Single"
* "Spend Some Time"
* "Mockingbird"
* "Crazy in Love"
* "One Shot 2 Shot"
* "We as Americans"
* "Love You More"
* "Ricky Ticky Tock"

Redman - Ill at Will Vol. 1

* "I See Dead People"

2005
50 Cent - The Massacre

* "Intro"
* "I'm Supposed to Die Tonight"
* "Gatman and Robbin"
* "My Toy Soldier"

Eminem - Anger Management

* "Anger Management"
* "2nd Round"
* "Emulate"
* "Dirty Steve"
* "Fubba U Cubba Cubba"

The Game - The Documentary

* "We Ain't"

Bizarre - Hannicap Circus

* "Rockstar"

Trick Trick - The People vs.

* "Welcome 2 Detroit"
* "No More To Say"

Hush - Bulletproof

* "Hush Is Coming"
* "Off to Tijuana"

The Notorious B.I.G. - Duets: The Final Chapter

* "It Has Been Said (The Most Shady)"

Tony Yayo - Thoughts of a Predicate Felon

* "Drama Setter"

Proof - Grown Man Shit (Mixtape)

* "Pray For Me"
* "Ou, Ouuuuuuuuuu"
* "Wot's Up"
* "Oil Can Harry"

Eminem - Curtain Call: The Hits

* "FACK"
* "Shake That"
* "When I'm Gone"

2006
Obie Trice - Second Round's On Me

* "Wake Up"
* "Violent"
* "Lay Down"
* "Ballad of Obie Trice"
* "Jamaican Girl"
* "Kill Me a Mutha"
* "There They Go"
* "Everywhere I Go"
* "Out of State"
* "All of My Life"
* "Luv"

Akon - Konvicted

* "Smack That"

Lloyd Banks - Rotten Apple

* "Hands Up"
* "NY NY"

Lil' Scrappy - Bred 2 Die, Born 2 Live

* "Lord Have Mercy"

Eminem Presents: The Re-Up

* "Shady Narcotics" (Intro)
* "We're Back"
* "Pistol Pistol" (Remix)
* "Murder"
* "The Re-Up"
* "You Don't Know"
* "Jimmy Crack Corn"
* "Trapped"
* "Smack That]" (Remix)
* "Public Enemy #1"
* "Ski Mask Way" (Remix)
* "]]Shake That]]" (Remix)
* "No Apologies"

2007
Cashis - The County Hound EP

* "County Hound" (Intro)
* "That Nigga a Gangsta"
* "Gun Rule"
* "Ms. Jenkins"
* "Pistol Poppin'"
* "Thoughts of Suicide"
* "Lac Motion"

50 Cent - Curtis

* "Peep Show"

Young Buck - Buck the World

* "Lose My Mind"

T.I - T.I. vs. T.I.P.

* "Touchdown"

2008
Trick Trick - The Villain

* "Trick Trick"
* "Who Want It"
* "Follow Me"
* "Crazy"

2009
Eminem - Relapse

* "We Made You"
* "Beautiful"
* "My Darling"
* "Careful What You Wish For"

Eminem - Relapse: Refill

* "Elevator"

2010
Kid Cudi - Unknown

* I Hear Them Calling Me

[edit] B.o.B - B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray

* Airplanes, Part II

Bizarre - Friday Night At St. Andrews

* Executive producer on the album

Stat Quo - Statlanta

* Atlanta on Fire
* The Ruler's Back

Eminem - Recovery

* Producer of the album

D12 - D12 Third studio album

* Producer of the album

T.I. - King Uncaged

* Producer of the album
Source:wikipedia
SponsorClick2.info      Profile Facts

No comments:

Post a Comment